Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Beezy Wax Order


Cold sniff thoughts:

Amber Romance (VS Dupe):
Smell fairly similar to the original; a creamy amber with a hint of vanilla, musk, and floral. Strong.

Cider Donuts (BBW Dupe):
Smells like fresh apple cider with a bit of baked goods. Not quite as sugary as I remember the BBW scent being, but very nice. Strong.

Cranberry Orange Scone: Mmmm... freshly squeezed orange juice with with tart cranberries and a hint of baked goods. Very well done! Strong.

Marshmallow bread: very pleasant vanilla and baked bread combo. Strong.

Danish Butter Cookie: Does not disappoint! Smells exactly like a butter cookie. Strong.

Peppermint Bark: Sweet peppermint and dark chocolate; divine! Strong.

Butterscotch Marshmallow: I do get butterscotch and even a hint of gooey marshmallow; excellent! Moderate.

Free sample- Pumpkin Caramel Swirl: Super strong spiced pumpkin, nearly overwhelming and a tad artificial, with a touch of caramel. I like most pumpkin scents, so I hope this one mellows out just a bit when melting.

Overall very satisfied with all my scent choices.  Beezy wax is well worth the wait; nearly 3 months in this case, but it will be a while before I feel the need to order again.

1 comment:

  1. Great order Amanda! Amber Romance is one I go back and forth on. Some days I love it and others it feels like too much. Butterscotch Marshmallow! Mmmmm! That one has to be insanely good. Looking forward to your review of Danish Butter Cookie.

    ReplyDelete