Sunday, February 28, 2016

Recent Wax Reviews


Scentsationals Himalayan Pink Salt:
This is a very interesting tart scent that isn't something I would usually pick out, but I was intrigued. I've been describing it as fresh, slightly salty, and citrusy. It kinda reminds me of a margarita. It has moderate throw that lasted 8-12 hours. Very pleasant and unique, but I'm not absolutely in love with it. Overall grade: B+. Probably won't repurchase.

BHG White Peach Mango:
A perfect spring/summer fruity blend! The fresh, juicy peach is prominent and the mango note adds a delightful tropical flair. This scent had strong throw for 6-8 hours and became more moderate but still noticeable as the day went on. A very realistic and yummy scent; makes me want to slice up some fruit! Overall grade: A. Would repurchase.

BBW Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla:
On cold sniff this smells like horchata to me (cinnamon spiced vanilla rice milk). It's one of my favorite drinks and scents; oh so yummy! When melting this candle seems to smell like a more basic vanilla to me with just a hint of spice. I thought the spice would be more prevalent. The throw is moderate; definitely noticeable in smaller spaces, but not extremely strong. It is performing well so far with strong burning wicks and a deep, even wax pool. Overall grade: B+. Might repurchase.

Smell Goods Vanilla Lovers:
a simple but extremely yummy vanilla blend sure to delight all vanilla lovers! It has had fairly strong throw for several hours. Overall grade: A. Would purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment