Saturday, February 27, 2016

Sales Hauls: BBW & Walmart


When I went to BBW today it was hard to choose just 3 candle scents, but I ended up with Oahu and Watermelon Lemonade which I've had and loved before, and Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla which smells amazing on cold sniff: like horchata; yum! With the $12 sale plus $10 off $30 coupon, they rang up as $8.67 each; yayyyyyy!
Other scents I was interested in were: 
Mahogany Coconut: didn't get much coconut; smelled strongly of mahogany.
Coconut Sandalwood: More mellow, smooth sandalwood, still no coconut.
Coconut Vanilla: not very strong, sweet vanilla coconut blend.
Lemoncello: Strong, fresh, sweet lemon.
Vanilla Bean Marshmallow: strong yummy toasted vanilla on cold sniff, but did not have super strong throw for me in the past.
White Sand Beaches: Creamy Coconut + Suntan Lotion. Very pleasant.
Lemon Mint Tea: just like the name, so nice!
Paris Lavender Macaron: totally would have bought this if it had smelled stronger. It was a faint, creamy floral with a hint of sugared pastries. Oddly enough, it's no longer on the BBW Website.


I also found a ton of clearanced bath & body and wax products at Walmart! It was great timing too, because I had just finished my face wash and was low on shampoo. Plus my hubby is always losing or smooshing his lip balms, so the Burt's Bees for $1 each was a real find. Also did you know 719 Walnut Ave brand makes handsoaps? I didn't! I love the candles, so I figured for $1.94 I had to try one. I got Autumn Leaves and there was also Cinnamon Pumpkin and Apple Harvest. They really are ripping off everything BBW, haha.
Everything was discounted except the 4 wax melts on the far right. Only $30 for everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment