Thursday, March 17, 2016

Recent Product Reviews


Haus of Gloi Cozy Rose Perfume Oil: To me this is a a fresh, green rose scent mixed with a very "vintage" musk. Sadly I don't really care for it. The musk is too dusty and powdery for me, and the rose is too much of a green floral when I prefer a sweeter rose. I feel this fragrance is too mature and too much like a vintage perfume for me. I have heard other say they love it, so I'm sure it must work for some people. It is a good quality perfume oil with moderate silage that lasted 2-3 hours.

Haus of Gloi Haus Amber Perfume Oil:
This amber blend is much different than any other amber fragrance I have tried. It is neither sensual nor masculine nor "shouty." If this fragrance had a personality, I would describe it as the strong silent type. It's an introvert with a commanding presence. When I first sniffed it in the vial I thought it would lean masculine, but as soon as I applied it, I realized it was more feminine: musky and powdery, almost more like a soft cashmere than an amber. It's a very comforting fragrance and the silage sits close to the skin, wafting delicate whiffs for hours. I like this fragrance quite a lot. It wasn't love at first sniff, but the longer I wear it, the more I like it.

Not Your Mother's Sea Salt Spray: Beach Babe: Not many hair products can help tame my long, super fine, dry, wavy, frizzy hair, but this sea salt spray does a fairly admirable job of my waves look more beachy and less crazy. My favorite thing about this product though is the lovely sweet coconut scent. I would recommend this product for those that want to achieve beachy waves and smell like a yummy coconut.

No comments:

Post a Comment