Thursday, March 17, 2016

Recent Wax Reviews


Sassy Girl Aroma Hello Lover Pink Coconut: On cold sniff this is a creamy coconut with a touch of spicy pink sugar. When melting the coconut is most prominent and to me the pink sugar is barely noticeable. It smells quite lovely, but I would have liked it to be more than one note. The throw was fairly strong for most of the day. Overall grade B+. Might purchase.

Cleanse Your Soul Butterscotch Rum Brittle: I really like this one! Smells like yummy butterscotch candies and had fairly strong throw all day. Overall Grade: A. Would Purchase.

Beezy Cranberry Orange Scone: Amazing! On cold sniff it smells like sweet orange with a bit of tart fruitiness from the cranberry and a slight warm bakery aroma. When melting the orange was most prominent and the blend smelled very much like delicious orange creamsicle to me. Strong throw all day. Overall grade: A. Would repurchase.

Can-Do Candles Strawberry Roses: I absolutely adore this blend! Both on cold sniff and when melting this smells like a boozy, perfumes strawberries and champagne type scent with sweet, fresh rose. So pretty and unique; I've never smelled anything like it before! I'm very impressed with the few Can Do scents I've melted so far. Fairly strong throw all day. Overall grade: A+. Would repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment