Thursday, April 21, 2016

NOTD: Native War Paints Robins Egg

This morning I have many photos for you in different lights of Robin's Egg and Fields of Flowers (on thumb and ring finger) from the April Springtime subscription box! I also kept with the flowers theme and used Color Club Harp On It and MoYou London Pro Plate 04 to stamp roses. Love the Robins Egg Polish! It has great formula that applies smoothly and evenly. I probably could have gotten away with one coat but this is two. I really love the Fields of Flowers holo glitter topper as well! It could add extra sparkle to any mani. I am also using the NWP Shirley Temple top coat from the March box; I adore it. It smells like cherry candy instead of chemicals, it's high shine but doesn't dull holos, and it is durable and helps prevent chips. Very impressed!


No comments:

Post a Comment