Friday, April 1, 2016

Recent Wax Reviews


Scentsationals Love Letters:
I adore this one! It is like a slightly lighter and more feminine SS Vanilla Woods, which I love. It has top perfumy and musky notes, middle fresh rose floral notes, and bottom creamy almond and cedar woodsy notes. It is super unique and had strong throw all day. Overall grade: A+. Would repurchase.

Can Do Cup A' Chai Tea: this is the only less than accurate Can Do scent I've melted so far. I would have preferred sharp, distinct chai spice notes, but this smelled like a tiny pinch of chai spice in a gallon of milk. It was so diluted in creamy that it lost some of it's charm for me. I like my chai to be strong and intoxicating, both in aroma and taste. It was a very pleasant and calming scent, just not as strong as I would have liked. It had moderate throw for about 6-8 hours. Overall grade: B. Probably wouldn't repurchase.

CYS Blueberry Muffins: This is a terrific blueberry bakery blend! It smells just like the Krusteaz Blueberry Pancake mix my mom used to use. Brought back wonderful childhood memories. :) It had strong throw for about 4 hours and was moderate to light thereafter. Overall grade: A-. Would purchase.

Front Porch Satsuma Warm Vanilla Sugar: In love! I'm a Satsuma convert; really digging orange scents recently. This is absolutely heavenly! The bright and warm orange notes are prominent, with lovely touches of vanilla extract and brown sugar for an added sweetness. It's been going strong for about four hours now and I can't stop sniffing the air. Overall grade: A+. Would repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment