Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Adventures at Sally Beauty


It's been a while since I hauled NP's in store (mwahaha!) I've been on something of a low buy; unexpected bills will do that. :/
Anyhoo, I finally had a tiny bit of extra cash and a 20% off coupon, so I hit Sally's for the mini Lite Brites collex. I'm so glad they still has this set! I had been lemming it for weeks and when I first looked there was only 2 sets, and yesterday I got the last one! *happy dance* They were sold out of a couple of the colors I most wanted in full size, so very glad they had the minis. Anyway, I only went in for that one thing, but of course I was lured by this glittery aqua nail file. Then I *casually* glanced around for the clearance NP's. They weren't in the usual spot, so I just assumed they'd sold out of them. On a whim I decided to look around the rest of the store. I usually only stay in the polish isle, so I was curious. Lo and behold I found the magical land of clearance polish stuffed into the back of the store! Even though I didn't *need* anything else, I had to paw through each and every polish, purely for scientific purposes, lol. I was so elated to find a long time lemming, OPI Muir Muir for $4.50! They had a lot of other treasures such as OPI Russian Navy and about 4 Orly Mirrorballs, both of which I already have. They had a ton of the mini Sally Girls; I'm sad they're doing away with those. The glitters had especially good formula.

I was about to finally check out with only 3 items when the impulse buys at the register got me. They had a brand I'd never seen before so of course I had to investigate. Bitzy polishes were on display for $1.69 where the SG's used to be. A lot of them looked really cute. I restrained myself to just one to test; a glitter crelly called Sweetie Pie. I've really been digging glitter crellies lately and been wanting some with bright glitters for summer. The price was right. With coupon and card discount I got out of there for $17 and change; not too shabby considering the regular price of the ChG set was $14 by itself. I saved a ton, right?? Lol. Anyway thanks for reading! Anyone find any Np treasures lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment