Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Perfume Sniffing


I had a months old stack of magazines that DH was begging me to get rid of. It's so funny; I haven't subscribed to any mags in probably 5 years at least, and yet some of them keep on coming, lol! When I was a little girl and teen I used to adore looking through the magazines and oogling all the beautiful clothes and cutting them out and making collages. As an adult I find that with everything at my fingertips on the interwebz, I'm rather disinterested in magazines, hence the months old stack. 
I did manage to recapture a bit of the magic yesterday though, by going through and tearing out all the perfume samples and coupons before I tossed them. Do any of you subscribe to any mags? Do you enjoy sniffing the perfume samples?

Of all the ones I sniffed, two really stood out to me. Flowerbomb (can't believe I've never sniffed it before) is a lovely not overwhelming floral with a bit of soft sweetness. Also Joe Malone Peony Blush & Suede. Such a pretty floral with soft musk. I wanted to try more of those so I went to Sephora. I live in the country, so the main city I shop in is about 25 miles away. It only has a Sephora in JC Penny, which I realized has a pretty small perfume selection. They have about a quarter of what the regular Sephora that's 45 miles from me has. I thought they'd at least have Flowerbomb, but no. :( 
I ended up picking up samples of EJ Nirvana White and Black. I'm going to test out White today and Black tomorrow. I know these are favorites for some of you. Anyway, thanks for reading my ramblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment