Thursday, May 12, 2016

Pinwheel Polish Order Thoughts

Right now I can't say enough good things about Pinwheel Polish! My order arrived quickly; ordered on a Friday and received the next Wednesday so quick shipping. Excellent customer service; the owner thanked me for my business and included a lovely hand written note in my order.
Funny story; perhaps my favorite part of receiving this order was when my husband walked in with the package, the whole room instantly smelled of delicious coconut. He said when he opened up the PO box he was blown away by how good it smelled. I can't tell you how fun it was to open up a package that smelled that good. It turns out the lid had come off the Coconut Cake wax melt in transit (fortunately it was undamaged). I definitely think I will be melting the coconut cake scent first.
I'm over the moon to have found a shop that sells my two favorite things; beautiful polishes and wonderful wax melts! I would love to order again in the future.

Wax Cold Sniff Thoughts:

Coconut Cake: Well, I new immediately that this one smelled amazing! :) It's the richest, most decadent coconut cake scent I've ever smelled! I feel like I need to go buy a real cake now to have the taste of what this smells like, haha! Super strong and yummy.

Sugar Cookies: Another dead on bakery scent. It smells just like soft, buttery sugar cookies with rich cream Christmas frosting; just like those Lofthouse frosted sugar cookies in stores. Mmmm... Strong.

Teakwood: this is a gorgeous bright woodsy scent that to me has prominent notes of bright, sweet orange and spices. Those were not described, but are a lovely surprise to my sniffer. Strong.

White Sage & Citrus: whiffs of sage and freshly laundered linens with the lightest hints of citrus. Very pleasant and refreshing. Light on cold sniff; hope it brightens up when melting.

Passionfruit & Guava: delightfully sweet tropical fruit blend. Moderate.

Polishes: Tiny Miracles is a silver scattered holo topper with small pink and blue glitter. It is so ridiculously gorgeous and unique that I slapped it right over the top of my existing manicure which happened to be 4 coats of Jesse's Girl Confetti. I'm pleased with the results; it is gorgeous and has a super smooth, easy formula and great coverage from one coat.

Sea Glass & Surf is a gorgeous white crelly (creme + jelly) base with blue and green glitter. It glided smoothly onto a swatch stick and I hope to do a mani with it tonight or tomorrow. It's only my 2nd crelly and it looks soooo pretty!

I love it when all the products I order are so satisfying. :) Thanks for reading! Have you ever tried products from Pinwheel Polish?


1 comment: