Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Another Shea Moisture Update

Shea Moisture finally responded to one of my private messages today, over 2 weeks later. I find the timing of this response very "coincidental." Perhaps they have seen some of my ongoing comments and reviews.

I feel like they are trying to avoid taking full responsibility for their product causing a bad reaction. What good would it do me to see a Dr. now when I only had symptoms for a few hours. I doubt a professional would be able to specifically diagnose the cause without anything to examine. A professional may be able to suggest what types of ingredients to avoid in a facial product, but I'm not going to waste my money on the expense of a Dr's visit when there are many other product I can use that don't cause a problem.
And normally I am all for freebies, but I don't even want any products in compensation from them because I've been so displeased with the few I've tried. Oh well, I'm glad they finally bothered to answer; I just hope they do something about this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment