Thursday, June 16, 2016

Recent Wax Reviews


Country Lane Keepsakes Coconut Cream: I love how colorful this CLK Coconut Cream rose is! It has beautiful swirls of red and white; then you turn it over and surprise! Blue too.😀 It is an absolutely gorgeous, realistic coconut scent, creamy and sweet. Strong throw for about 8 hours. Melted it in the kitchen & living room on my Glade warmer. Gosh it's fabulous! Overall grade: A. Would repurchase.

Starry Skies Cherry Kisses: Melted in the bedroom and bathroom on the BHG 15 watt wall plug in. Strong throw for about 8 hours. The notes are cherry + fizzy soda + avobath and it smells exactly like a cherry limeade to me. So yummy; what a fun blend for summer! Overall grade: A Would repurchase.

SGA Serendipity Filled Twinkies: Both on cold and when melting it's a pretty one note scent to me, it just smells of sweet cream. I don't get the prominent notes of serendipity really; but fortunately the one note is delicious and strong. It mademe hungry. It was only really strong for about 5-6 hours though, so it didn't perform quite as well as most SGA tarts I've tried. Overall grade: B+. Probably wouldn't purchase.

The Bathing Garden Brown Sugar Cream Rose Bouquet: I love it sooo much!❤️🌹💕 Seriously the best scent I've melted in a long while. A super strong, sweet, perfumy rose swimming in sweet cream and sprinkled with brown sugar. Truly a wax masterpiece!👌I wish she would make her bath products in this scent because I want to bathe in it. I'm lounging on the couch letting the aroma wash over me and feeling like an Egyptian queen with some rare, exotic perfume oil. (Haha!) I will report back on the longevity of the throw but even if it only lasts a few hours it's totally worth it to me. I'm about 3.5 hours in and it's still pretty strong. If you are a rose and vanilla lover like me you will adore this scent! Overall grade: A+. Would repurchase.
http://img.makeupalley.com/9/7/9/4/2993578.JPEG

No comments:

Post a Comment