Thursday, June 23, 2016

Starry Skies Order Thoughts

I always find myself going back to order from this vendor because she releases new scents that sound so good to me every two weeks, as well as bringing back favorites. I have never been disappointed with any of Lorena's products.

Cold Sniff Thoughts: Avery Whipped Sugar Scrub: The scent notes are strawberry kiwi and tea & cakes. This is a very unique and delicious smelling blend! Top notes of fresh, juicy strawberry and tropical fruits with hints of warm bakery. I love it and the texture is just perfect. Fluffy with fine sugar, not overly abrasive and lots of suds. I need to use up a ton of scrubs, but I would definitely purchase more Starry Skies scrubs in the future.

California Dreaming (vanilla smoothie + peach + fizzy soda): Loving this blend! It smells strongly of juicy peach nectar with a bit of lemon lime soda. I do not get vanilla from it on cold sniff; it's not orange creamsicle like as I thought it might be, but it's super refreshing and tropical and perfect for summer. Strong.

Snow Day (vanilla smoothie + sugar milk + cotton candy): A super unique blend! I get a bit of vanilla and sweet sugar milk, but I also get a hint of spice. Somehow all these scents blend together to smell like pachouli to me, haha! Probably not the intended effect, but I like it a lot.

Claire Bear (vanilla smoothie + sugar cookie + French vanilla): Mmmm... a rich, warm, deep vanilla scent. I love it! Strong.

Destiny: (Pink Sugar +fruit slices): Sweet and fruity and strong, but not overpowering. A perfect flirty summer blend. I'd actually love body products in this fragrance. Strong.

Free Samples: 
Tropical Fizz: (Jamaica Me Crazy + Fizzy Soda + Peach): The peach oil used much be really strong because this blend smells predominantly of peach. It's super yummy, but I tried her Jamaica Me Crazy blend by itself a while back and it was excellent. I would have liked more coconut and pineapple along with the peach in this one. Strong.

Angel's Delight (PPC + Barber Shop + Mango Pineapple): Not sure what PPC stands for, nor what Barber Shop is supposed to smell like, but I really like this blend! It smells like slushee syrup; a bit artificial but in a candy-like way. The pineapple and mango are the strongest to me. Strong.

Whoops: I think this mystery melt has something with pink sugar and lavender. It smells wonderful; sweet and powdery. A delightful mistake, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment