Thursday, July 7, 2016

PFOP Rose Loaf


Isn't it glorious?
I'd melted and enjoyed most of my Pocket Full of Peonies stash, and the more pictures I'd seen of other people's gorgeous custom rose loaves, the more I knew I had to order one. Last week I saw on Jennifer's Facebook page that she only had a few slots for rose loaves left and she might be taking a break from them for a little while, I knew the time had come. 
You can choose up to 3 fragrance oils for your loaves, and I chose her Sugar Cookie Royale (it's the best!) + Satsuma & Sandalwood. This blend might sound familiar to some of you as it's very similar to the one that I won The Scented Squirrel's scent creation contest with. It's so funny; I ordered this loaf before I knew I was in the running for that contest, so now I will have a ton of this type of scent! I look forward to trying both blends from both companies and seeing how they compare.
Anyway, I ordered my loaf on Wednesday 6/29 and the TAT estimated 3-4 weeks. Imagine my surprise and delight when I received a shipping notice only a few days later! I received my loaf today, Thursday 7/7! That's only a week and with a holiday weekend no less! I could not be more impressed with Jennifer's amazing and speedy customer service. She is truly a wonderful vendor who makes every effort to please her customers. My USPS arrived in great condition and I was so pleased to see that, as I've see a lot of horror stories recently about damaged packages. Fortunately my Post Office lady and I have become good friends. :)

 My loaf was packaged with the utmost care and was in perfect condition. Many layers of cardboard and bubble wrap and packing peanuts protected it and I was so happy to see how beautiful it was once I finally removed it from all the packaging. It looks so pretty and the colors are wonderful! It smells strongly of warm, bright satsuma on cold sniff, a spicy orange aroma with hints of creaminess and musk from the sandalwood and sugar cookie. I can hardly wait to melt it; I think it will be amazing! I am also so over the moon with this adorable Chanel purse sample! I'm super girly and I think PFOP has some of the most fun shapes. The purse was in a yummy scent of Lemonade & Sweet Tea. Super strong, tart lemon and some sweetness from the tea. Jennifer just nailed everything about this order and if I ever manage to finish my rose loaf, I would be excited to order again! What are some of your favorite PFOP scents? Have you ever tried her rose loaf?

No comments:

Post a Comment