Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Southbound Soap Co 4th Of July Sampler

My Southbound Soap Co 4th Of July sampler arrived on July 5th, lol. Damn USPS. But I love them! I'll probably melt some whenever the mood strikes and save a couple for next year.

Cold sniff thoughts:
American Smoothie: Soon good! A creamy orange creamsicle scent with a hint of pachouli type spice. Fairly strong.

Star Spangled Fizz: heavy on the blackberry with some fizzy lime and a hint of fresh greenness from the bamboo. Very unique and pleasant. Strong.

Americana: Mmmm... the most delicious and realistic spiced apple pie scent ever! Strong.

Red, White And Blue: Strawberries & cream with touches of blueberry and cherry. Strong.

Stars & Stripes: A creamy and refreshing blend of vanilla, mint, and strawberry. Very unique and harmonious! Fairly strong.

Yankee Doodle Dandy: Super sweet cherry syrup and juicy blueberries. Oddly enough I also get a hint of freshly cut grass. Smells like summer! Strong.

Even though my sampler did not arrive in time for the 4th, I'm really glad I got it! Anyone else melt some of these scents? What were your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment