Monday, September 26, 2016

Fall Fun Series: Random Act of Kindness

Remember those pumpkin coffee cozies from my previous craft post? Well, they were all a part of my master plan to send a little fall care package to my fellow bloggers that are participating in the Fall Fun Series. I am having such fun blogging about these topics and reading posts from other bloggers with similar interests that I wanted to say thanks. Each of the bloggers that wanted to share their address received a handmade pumpkin cozy along with packets of two of my favorite fall drink mixes and a handmade fall greeting card.
The ladies that helped create this blogging series also received a special thank you of a travel mug.

I had so much fun planning this project and making theses cozies! I got my mom in on the fun as well; she made the gorgeous greeting cards. Here are a few of them.
She received a mug and coffee cozy as well as a thanks for all her help!

I have received many nice gifts and words of encouragement from friends online as well as in real life, and it brings me joy to be able to give something back.
  1. Do you enjoy sending out seasonal greeting cards? Have you ever sent or received a RAOK? Can you think of something nice you could do for a family member, friend, or even a stranger? I challenge you to share your random acts of kindness stories in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. I love sending seasonal cards! But I've never made my own, it certainly makes them extra special. It was so generous of you to give your crafty cozies to these lucky ladies, sad to miss out, but that's what I get for being late to the party. I did have a question, who else designed the blog series besides the Redolent Mermaid? I would like to acknowledge them both, but wasn't aware of two creators.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaybird, are you in the group chat on Facebook? That's where I asked for the addresses of everyone who would like to receive a card. I still have some left I would be happy to send you one if you give me your address! Deb from It's Always Something blog was the original creator but decided to bow out because she didn't feel up to creating all the posts due to personal reasons.

      Delete
  2. Thank you again for the beautiful package! I love my hand made coozie and cup and look forward to putting that yummy cider in it. You are very kind and talented. The card was sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - and I love my cozy, too. So very cute and thoughtful. :)

    ReplyDelete