Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Product Review Country Mermaids Earrings

Disclaimer: I received no compensation for this post. I am not affiliated with this company and all opinions are my own.

Like a lot of things that catch my interest, I first ran across the jewelry company Country Mermaids on Instagram. They specialize in handcrafted earrings and rings, and their faux druzy designs really captivated me. I love the iridescent shiftiness of druzy, so when I saw they were having a flash sale I decided it was time to make a purchase. Select earrings were $3 (reg. $5) and shipping was only $3 whether you purchased 1 or multiple items. I got these gorgeous blue/green faux druzy stone studs.
They shipped out the day after I ordered and arrived within a week in a small padded envelope in a small plastic baggie and stuck in this packing peanut. One of the posts was slightly bent, but it was easy to straighten out and didn't end up causing a problem. Overall I am very happy with the quality of the product for the value and the quick shipping. I think the earrings are absolutely gorgeous and make me feel like a glamorous mermaid! They are just the right proportion for my ears too; they sell several different sizes on their site.

What do you think?

Country Mermaids has a large selection of lovingly made earrings and other jewelry, which you can browse here. They also have a current Instagram giveaway going and a discount code! Follow @countrymermaids on Instagram and use code 1000 to take 30% off your purchase!

Are you a jewelry wearer? Do you like to purchase handcrafted jewelry from small businesses? Please share your thoughts about Country Mermaids or other jewelry companies in the comments below!


2 comments:

  1. I love your sunglasses! Prada, right? I gave them some serious consideration when I was out eye wear shopping recently. They look great! I loved them - they made me look like a very chic but still kind of insane Willy Wonka. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading Sandra! My glasses are actually $2 Prada knockoffs from wish.com! They look real though, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete