Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Recent Wax Reviews


Country Lane Keepsakes Lavender Buttercream:
This is a wonderful sweet lavender scent with hints of vanilla buttercream. I highly recommend it; strong throw all day! Overall grade: A+. Would repurchase.

Scentsationals Crimson (cranberry and oak.): It is very earthy and musky to me. It smells like a nice men's cologne; the woodsy oak note is prominent. I don't really get cranberry; it's neither tart nor fruity to me, but I like it! Super strong throw that lasted all day. Love the fall ambiance of the label as well. Overall grade: A. Would repurchase.

Scentsationals Pumpkin Apple Muffins: It's really good guys! A warm, rich pumpkin bakery with fresh apple and a drizzle of caramel. Strong throw all day. And yes, it is different than Farm Apple Pumpkin and you do need it. Overall grade: A. Would repurchase.

Kitty's Konfections High On Life (rainbow lollipop + rock candy + cotton candy): This is a pleasant super sweet, powdery candy scent, but it's very generic. I can't really distinguish any individual notes. Moderate throw for 4-6 hours. Overall grade: B-. Would not repurchase.

Candy Panda Golden Apple: I adore this scent for fall; it's a crisp, sweet apple with herbal tea leaves. I wish it had been stronger/longer lasting; it had moderate throw for about 6 hours. Overall grade: A-. Might repurchase.

Silkey Soaps Pink Chiffon Cuppy Cake: This was light on cold sniff and also had light throw. What I could smell was a pretty good Pink Chiffon dupe; it was a nice sweet/floral blend. It was a pretty old tart that I received in a destash, so it may have been stronger at one point. Overall grade: C. Would not purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment