Tuesday, September 13, 2016

September Target Beauty Box


The most recent Target beauty box offered at the beginning of September was $10. I prefer the $5-$7 dollar boxes, but I do like most of the items in this box quite a lot. The cocoa butter lip balm is probably my favorite of the contents. I've been using it like crazy and it smells and tastes just like cocoa powder. Ineiobe doing a full review on it in a later post. The Revlon lipstick is also a nice plummy/burgundy shade for fall and glides on smoothly. I am excited to use the hair deep conditioner; it seems very luxurious. The Organix coconut milk conditioner is already a product I use and love, so it's nice to have a travel size. I feel like some of the products are just repeat filler though. I received the same Biore face wash and Laneige moisturizer in previous boxes, and while I like and have used them, I would rather receive an assortment of different products every time. I also have several unopened mascaras because almost every box has included a mascara and it's not something one goes through very quickly.
With almost every Target beauty box I find that I usually really like some of the items and feel rather meh towards the others. Usually if I want most of the items in the box I will go ahead and purchase it, but I have skipped a few boxes I wasn't that interested in. I do hope they offer the lower priced $5-$7 options again in the future; the cheaper the better in my opinion when it comes to boxes of samples.
Have you ever purchased Target's beauty box? How do you feel about sample or subscription boxes in general?

No comments:

Post a Comment