Thursday, October 27, 2016

NOTD: Green & Flakie

Trying to dupe Emily De Molly Insipid. (1st pic, not mine.)

I am loving how it turned out! This is 2 coats Julep Betsey and one coat Level Up Lacquer Dark Matter. I could have made it even more like Insipid by adding another coat of flakie, but I like having the green show through. If you're in need of some good flakies, you should check out Level Up Lacquer; they're fabulous!

Once again it was overcast today so I don't have brilliant sun pics, but even without direct sunlight I'm impressed!

1 comment:

  1. That looks great! But you know what? I actually prefer these types of multi-chromes in the shade as opposed to the sun (at least for photos) - that way you can see the colour-shift instead of just SHINE!!! Good dupe, though. :)

    ReplyDelete