Sunday, October 2, 2016

Recent Wax Reviews


VCS Three Little Birds (Strawberry Daiquiri Orange Pina Colada). This was a yummy mixed fruit scent that smelled a lot like rainbow sherbet to me. It had moderate throw for about 6-8 hours. I also wanted to share a cute little story about this scent. I posted on the VCS Facebook page that I was melting this scent and the owner Kirby replied "One of my personal faves! We fell in love with Bob Marley on my honeymoon, so I made it a yummy tropical drink scent like we got on the beach."
Overall grade: A-. Might purchase.

SGA Eggnog French Toast Marshmallow Noel: a delicious bakery scent with creamy eggnog, cinnamon French toast and sweet vanilla. This one had moderate throw for about 8-10 hours. Not quite as strong as I'm used to from SGA, but still good. Overall grade: A-. Might repurchase.

CYS Pumpkin Soufflé: this is absolutely fabulous! An ideal warm, creamy pumpkin scent with just the right touch of spice for me. Strong throw that lasted all day. Overall grade: A+. Would repurchase.

The Scented Squirrel Love From The Oven (vanilla pumpkin pie + toasted marshmallow.) A delicious smelling creamy pumpkin and sweet vanilla blend, non-spicy. Moderate throw for about 6-8 hours. Not quite as strong or long lasting as I'm used to from TSS, but a scrumptious scent nonetheless. Overall grade: A-. Might repurchase.

LPL Volcano: a wonderful juicy mixed fruit blend, very sweet and refreshing. Moderate throw for about 8-10 hours. Overall grade: A-. Would repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment