Friday, November 4, 2016

Fall Fun Series: Favorite Fall Drinks

Nothing warms your insides on a brisk fall day quite like a good hot beverage. I am a big water drinker in general; I don't care for black coffee or soda, but I do enjoy a wide variety of sweet beverages including teas, ciders and coffee based drinks. I only make it to Starbucks about once or twice a month on average. My birthday drink of choice was this delicious Salted Caramel Mocha. Other seasonal favorites are the Pumpkin Spice Latte and Peppermint Mocha, and my favorite cold beverages are the Iced Chai Tea Latte and Passion Iced Tea.

More often I make myself a beverage at home. I have probably a dozen or so herbal teas in my cabinet, and one of my absolute favorite brands of tea is Oregon Chai. Their original and vanilla flavors are wonderful and they've recently released some new flavors. I would love to try the Salted Caramel!

Another favorite is apple cider. I often use a powdered mix, but if you saw my previous post about visiting Cover's Apple Ranch, I had the privilege of trying their delicious homemade apple cider.
It's some of the best I've ever had!

I recently came across a fun recipe on Pinterest I'd love to try: Apple Cider Floats! If you would like to try this recipe too, you can see it here at What's Cooking Love?


What fall beverages do you enjoy? Do you have any favorite beverage recipes?

1 comment:

  1. I used to be very into Chai, but find myself ordering it less and less. On the contrary, I've been enjoying apple cider more than I ever have this year. I'm not sure about mixing with ice cream, but I imagine the tart and sweet combo would be interesting for the palate, maybe I'll give it a try.
    Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete