Friday, December 30, 2016

NOTD: China Glaze Joy To The Waves

Sally Beauty was having a post Christmas clearance sale on their nail polishes and some other items. I had $5 left on a gift card so I decided to pop in and see what treasures I could find. The shopping gods were with me; they had 1 each left of the 2 China Glaze Seas & Greetings polishes I wanted most, marked down to $2.99 from &7.50. I was also super excited to snag this 2 full size OPI Audrey polish and free makeup bag set for only $5 (reg. $20!) Also got some more Seche Vive since it's become my favorite top coat.
The next day I put on Joy To The Waves, 
a pretty blue with an interesting finish. I can't decide if it's more of a frost or a shimmer. I think it reads a little juvenile on on me; reminds me of like Bon Bons or Claire's polishes from the 90's geared towards preteens. I guess I liked it more in the bottle. I wanted it to be a bit deeper and richer with a more prominent shimmer.

Do you like to shop at Sally's? Have you tried China Glaze polishes? What are your favorite shades?

No comments:

Post a Comment