Friday, December 30, 2016

Post Christmas Sale Hauls

The hubby and I received 2 Starbucks gift cards, as well as JC Penny, Target and Bath and Body Works gift cards. I don't think I've been blessed with such an abundance of gift cards before, and they stretched even further because many stores were having post holiday sales and coupons. Hubby and I had great luck and a lot of fun picking out things we wanted. Here are some of the great bargains I got.

Bath and Body Works (semi annual sale, everything 50-75% off).
I exchanged some lotions in scents I didn't care for ($25) and checked the gift card my in-laws had given me (60!), so with the 50-75% off and $20 off $50 coupon I made out like a bandit! Super excited about my 6 candles: they still had a bunch of the scents I wanted, despite being picked over. 5 of them were $8.72 each and the Toasted Graham Latte was only $4.36! 

I stocked up on some favorite handsoaps for $2.33 each. I didn't need much body care as I have a ton but the handsoaps and candles I go through quickly.

The shower gel and body cream were around $2.49 and the adorable bubble bath only $3.49!

This is my biggest SAS haul yet and I only spent $68 + tax and saved $142!

JC Penny navy swing dress and cobalt peplum top. Sale price for both was $35 and with 20% off coupon I only spent my $25 half of the gift card! Hubby got some nice button up shirts and a polo with his half. I've worn the navy dress already and it was super cute and flattering. I wish I had gotten a photo!

Target: gray and gold print tee, white pine tree print tee, pink and rose gold polka dot infinity scarf and a bunch of Valentine's/home decor stuff. All the Dollar Spot items were $3 each. I love Target Dollar Spot items; they have the most fun and inexpensive knick knacks! The tees were $9 each and the giant wood wick candle was the biggest splurge at $20. Totally worth it; I've had this triple layered candle before and it performs and smells fabulous!

One of the few areas I have to decorate in our tiny living space is the kitchen table/wax area. After I took wistfully down the Christmas decor, I put up this adorable metallic leather arrow banner and set out the heart shaped candy dish. That small dose of cuteness should see me nicely through February.

You know you've reached maximum shopping saturation when you discover this cute Target heart mug days later hidden in a bag of clothes.


I did not have a gift card for this last haul, but I did stumble upon an amazing sale online: up to 75% off at Nordstrom Rack. I was able to get 8 items for $79 shipped and saved a few hundred! I just received most of items today; I am so excited to wear them!


To cap off our mega 2 days of shopping, we had a wonderful home cooked Italian dinner with my aunt and uncle. The most delicious baked ravioli with meat and marinara sauce and a wonderful garden salad! 

We had a wonderful time and laughed at the antics of their 3 calicos. Here's spoiled Princess Cali getting fed on the counter!

Did you find any great post Christmas sale deals? What's on your shopping and/or wishlist?

1 comment:

  1. Nice post-Christmas hauls! I love Nordstrom Rack but never go there near enough. I love that you can buy clothes online. I just can't do it. I can never get my size right or the fit right. Only graphic tees and maybe yoga pants. I love all the candles and hand soaps you bought. Enjoy your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete