Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Wax Advent Day 21

Today's melt is Spiced Marmalade Tea & Cakes- orange, clove, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, musk, tea & cakes. A favorite from the advent melts; a warm and spicy orange jam aroma with rich tea cake. Yum!

Yesterday was another busy and fun filled day! My mother-in-law's birthday was the 18th but we celebrated yesterday with a nice family lunch at Applebee's. I adore their Steak & Parmesan Sirloin.

Afterwards I ran a few errands and picked up some last minute Christmas trimmings. All my gifts are wrapped and ready to go. My little tree is charmingly crooked and my card garland is full. It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...

How are you Christmas preparations progressing?

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I love your card garland! And that mini tree is adorable. Is it rosemary?? Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Late comment--but I love your card garland! I spy my family's card on it! Made my day to see it up there! :) -Alyssa

    ReplyDelete