Friday, December 30, 2016

Wax Haul Catch Up: Long Cane Primitives

Long Cane Primitives is one of those brands I had tried samples of and enjoyed but had never ordered from directly. When I was alerted to a 35% off RTS sale I figured it was about time to order. My package shipped out quickly but good ol' USPS held it hostage for nearly a week. I believe I received it just before Christmas and although I snapped a few quick photos when it arrived, I didn't have time to share about my lovely order until now.

I received quite a lot of wax for just over $30 shipped! Even though the amounts were listed on the site I didn't picture quite this much, haha. 2 free samples were also included: Caramel Macchiato and Pink Key Lime Noel Ribbon Bread. Everything smelled wonderful on cold sniff I love the array of bakery and peppermint blends I chose. So far I've only melted Coconut Zucchini Bread which is absolutely fabulous! It's a perfect warm coconut and bakery blend with fairly strong throw for about 8-10 hours. I've also melted the Caramel Macchiato sample which had surprisingly light throw especially for a coffee blend. I'm glad it was just a sample. I can't wait to try the rest of these delightful sounding blends!

Have you tried Long Cane Primitives? What are your favorite scents?


No comments:

Post a Comment