Monday, January 23, 2017

Recent Wax Reviews


Satin Suzie Afternoon Tea- chai tea and sugar cookies.
This is my first time trying this brand and I had heard good things. I was excited about the scent; it smelled yummy on cold. When melting it had moderate to light throw for about 7-8 hours. It was a vague spicy and vanilla bakery type scent, not a distinct, strong chai as I had hoped for. It was not as strong or long lasting as I'd hoped for. Overall grade: B. Probably wouldn't repurchase.

CFTKR Tropical Fruits: this is a great fruity blend, definitely heavy on the pineapple. It had strong throw for about 10 hours. Overall grade: A. Would repurchase.

Kitty's Konfections Victorian Tea Shop- previously reviewed.

Candy Panda Alice In Wonderland- blueberry cake donut and tea & cakes. I'm obsessed with this scent! A super sweet, non-artificial blueberry with the rich, warm bakery tones of tea & cakes.  Strong throw for 12+ hours. Overall grade: A+. Would repurchase.

Beezy Blueberry Pumpkin Patch. This smells exactly like powdered blueberry pancake mix to me. The blueberry is a tad artificial but I like it and it brings back childhood memories. I don't get any pumpkin out of this at all though, and I don't think it's a very accurate dupe of the BBW scent. Strong throw for about 10 hours. Overall grade: B+. Might repurchase.

Rainbow Melts Lemon Fluff Cake. Another first time brand for me and I really enjoyed this scent! It's an ideal sweet lemon cake scent; smells really delicious. Fairly strong throw for about 8 hours. Overall grade: A-. Would repurchase.


Pocket Full Of Peonies Banana Nut Bread/Butterscotch Cookie Dough. This is a pleasant scent to me. It's kind of an artificial banana, like banana Laffy Taffy and butterscotch pudding will a sprinkling of vanilla cookie crumbs. Moderate to light throw for about 8 hours. Overall grade: B. Probably wouldn't repurchase.

Sassy Girl Aroma Lemon Curd Birthday. I love this blend; perfect harmony of tart lemon and creamy vanilla birthday cake. Strong throw for about 10 hours. Overall grade: A. Would repurchase.

Kitty's Konfections You Go Glen Coco- fruit loops VBN blonde moment. This is a super unique blend to me, I haven't smelled anything quite like it. It smells strongly tangy and fruity to me, kind of like a lime flavored boozy drink. It is tempered just a bit with some sweet creaminess. It's almost overwhelming but is definitely a fun scent with strong throw for about 10 hours. Overall grade: A-. Can't repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment