Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sephora Play Box January 2017


Sephora Play Box is a $10 monthly subscription box that contains 6 deluxe sizes samples. This is my second box and I have enjoyed the items I've received so far. 
This month's box includes:
Tarte Frxxxtion Stick- this product really intrigues me because it's like a facial cleanser in a stick. I look forward trying it.
AmorePacific Color Correction Cusion Compact- I think it's nice that they send multiple samples of this for different skin tones. Not the most exciting product but sometimes it's nice to try a new foundation.
Quai Treatment Masque- I always love a good face mask. I have a ton, so I guess this will add to the collection.
Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask- I find it a little strange that they included two masks in one box, but this one seems really interesting and smells great.
Clinique Almost Lipstick In Black Honey- I have another sample of this product already so I've used it quite a bit. It's a nice moisturizing balm with the slightest hint of color. Nothing super special, but nice.
Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Perfume- this is a nice perfume, very floral with a hint of white musk. Very "perfumey" and feminine. Pleasant but not something I'd reach for often.

For more information and product videos, visit Sephora's website here.
Have you ever tried Sephora Play Box? Any favorite products discovered through Sephora?

1 comment:

  1. The Ouai is a hair mask, not a face mask.

    ReplyDelete