Friday, January 6, 2017

Winter 2016 Walmart Beauty Box

My latest Walmart Beauty Box arrived in the mail a few days ago. I generally really like this subscription box as it's a pretty good value for $5 shipped every three months. 

This box's selection of products is not really my favorite. I have tons of other products similar to these that I like more and nothing is really wowing me. The contents of my box included:
I guess these mystery boxes are a gamble. I may end up trying some of the products or passing them along to friends. I have enjoyed items from previous boxes though and I still loo forward to seeing what they contain.

Have you ever tried Walmart Beauty Box? What are your favorite subscription boxes? Have you discovered any new favorite products this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment