Saturday, April 1, 2017

Walmart Beauty Box Spring 2017

This is currently the only subscription box I am subscribed to as it's such a good value at $5 every 3 months.
I am less pleased with the contents of this box than I have been with others as I received several repeat items this time around.
My box contained:
I have received the same deodorant and toothpaste samples previously and I find things like that tend to pile up unless I give them away or use them while traveling. Same with the shampoos and conditioners. I do tend to use the facial cleansing and moisturizing products on a regular basis so it's always nice to receive those. The standout for me was the lip gloss. It was very shiny, glossy and moisturizing without being sticky. It was a pretty light pink tint and lasted a surprisingly long time.
While I wasn't extremely excited with this particular box's contents, I still think it's worth the value.

What sorts of sample size items do you like to receive? Have you ever found a new favorite products by trying a free or inexpensive sample of it? What are your favorite freebie/sample sites and subscription boxes?

1 comment:

  1. Bummer you had repeat products. But the lip gloss sounds nice! I have found many favorites from sampling. I feel like more companies should take better advantage of that. Mascaras are my favorite things to sample since they work so differently for so many.

    ReplyDelete