Monday, June 12, 2017

BBW SAS Haul

It's that time of year again, the Bath & Body Works semi annual sale! This time around I only purchased the items I use daily and go through quickly: candles and hand soaps. I have plenty of body care products and wasn't even tempted by anything in store.

The candles I chose were Mahogany Coconut, a woodsy, cologne scent mixed with warm coconut that I'd been wanting to try for a while, and Berry Waffle Cone which smelled really fabulous in the store. I've been melting the Berry Waffle Cone and it smells just as fabulous when burning! It's a warm, rich, lightly sweet bakery aroma with a touch of juicy ripe sugared berries. Wonderfully strong throw; I highly recommend this candle scent.
With 50% off sale discount and $10 off $40 coupon, the candles rang up to $8.80 and $10.37 (Reg. $22.50). I also got this adorable pineapple candle holder for $3.72 (Reg. $9.50.)

For hand soaps I found some nice and unique scents that I hadn't tried before except for the Boardwalk Vanilla Cone scent which has been a favorite of mine for the past few years. I am excited to try the nourishing hand soap as it sounds luxurious and I haven't used that formula yet. The soaps came out to approximately $2.50 each.
I spent a total of $39 and was able to save $57!

Will you be shopping the BBW SAS? What are your favorite BBW scents and products?

1 comment:

  1. Aha, I had wondered about that Berry Waffle Cone candle. Sounded pretty yummy to me; I'll have to keep my eye out now. :)

    ReplyDelete