Tuesday, August 8, 2017

OOTD And A New Friend

I've had a weird summer cold for the past few days, so this is my "I have to leave the house but don't want to look like death" outfit.
Tee, sandals: Walmart 
Scarf: thrifted
Floral lounge pants: patpat.com
Sunglasses, head wrap: wish.com
Earrings: craft fair

In other new, I almost got a cat today...
I was at a laundromat and this beautiful girl came walking around the corner. She was a little cautious at first but once I spoke to her softly and coaxed her, she let me pet her and then she wouldn't stop rubbing on my legs. She was the sweetest! She seemed to really like the attention and hung out with me for nearly two hours. She looked quite healthy, soft and clean fur and no eye or nose gunk, but she was quite thin. I was going to ask around if anyone knew who she belonged to, but when I went inside to get my clothes she wandered off into a field nearby. I hope she went home.
Such a pretty tortie; I would have called her Autumn because she looks like fall.❤️ But I'm sure it's for the best, hopes she has a loving home already.

Any new goings on in your neck of the woods?

No comments:

Post a Comment